WINTER WEATHER CLEAN-UP SERVICES
When you’re recovering from winter’s worst, exposed or under-insulated pipes can rupture and cause catastrophic flooding. At ServiceMaster Restore, our goal is to ensure you get back in business as quickly as possible. From drying to remove damaged materials to fighting microbial growth caused by water, we develop the right solution for your specific needs.
Prepare yourself by being informed and knowing the meaning of the following warning terms:
- Wind chill advisory: Issued when wind chill temperatures are expected to be a significant inconvenience to life with prolonged exposure, and, if caution is not exercised, could lead to hazardous exposure.
- Wind chill warning: Issued when wind chill temperatures are expected to be hazardous to life within several minutes of exposure.
- Dense fog advisory: Issued when fog will reduce visibility to ¼ mile or less over a widespread area.
- Blizzard warning: Issued for sustained or gusty winds of 35 mph or more, and falling or blowing snow creating visibilities at or below ¼ mile; these conditions should persist for at least three hours.
- Winter storm watch: Alerts the public to the possibility of a blizzard, heavy snow, heavy freezing rain or heavy sleet. Usually issued 12 to 48 hours before the beginning of a winter storm.
- Winter storm warning: Issued when hazardous winter weather in the form of heavy snow, heavy freezing rain, or heavy sleet is imminent or occurring. Usually issued 12 to 24 hours before the event is expected.
As an industry leader in water mitigation, we can quickly restore your business to its original condition. We have the expertise to get the job done right and follow up to ensure you’re satisfied with the results. Should extreme cold, ice dams, collapsed roofs or flooding cause damage to your property, ServiceMaster Restore is the one to call for expert guidance and expertise that gets your business back in operation. Do you have a pre-loss plan in place?
Learn how ServiceMaster Restore works closely with you to create a pre-loss plan that is tailored to the specific needs of your company.