BURST OR LEAKING PIPE CLEAN-UP SERVICES
Frozen water pipes can wreak havoc on a business. When a pipe freezes, water may slow to a trickle or not flow at all. Pressure inside the pipe from expanding ice can leave you with no water or cause your pipes to burst, leading to a full-on flood and expensive property damage. That’s where the experts at ServiceMaster Restore come in. We have the technology, the training, and most of all, the experience needed to quickly solve the problem and get your business back in action.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A PIPE BURSTS?
If a pipe bursts, it will spill several hundred gallons of water per hour, causing thousands of dollars in damages. As soon as you realize a pipe has burst, you need to take immediate action by calling ServiceMaster Restore. Here are some frozen pipe facts from State Farm Insurance:
- 37% of all frozen pipe failures occur in a basement.
- $5,000 is the average damage caused by frozen pipes.
- 250 gallons of water can spew from a 1/8-inch crack in a pipe.
WHEN A PIPE BURSTS, WE’RE ON THE JOB.
At ServiceMaster Restore, we know how devastating an event such as burst pipes and flooding can be, and we strive to clean up the mess and get your business back to normal in no time.
Reasons why pipes can freeze:
- Quick drops in temperature
- Poor insulation
- Thermostats set too low
Our proven process:
- Quickly identify the problem area & start the repair process right away
- Dry your property entirely, including plaster walls, hardwood floors, carpets, etc.
- Guide you every step of the way & always keep you informed throughout the process
Don’t let a burst pipe burst your bubble. Call ServiceMaster Restore immediately.